Sunday, February 3, 2008

Fenway Flashback: I've Never Been More Cuckooo for Coco Crisp

July 5, 2007
Nothing pleases me more than Beckett and Wally in the same picture...

Poor Tampa Bay. They are a terrible team. I feel bad for them and they are kinda hard to watch. They loaded bases in the first inning and even walked in a run. When bases are loaded for the Sox, I'm always hoping for a GRANDSLAM. And there are several Sox players who make that expectation almost realistic. One of the last people I'd expect it from is my man Coco Crisp, yet he did just that in the first inning. Check it:

His next at bat was also with bases loaded and he was met with a LET'S GO COCO chant. Very cool... There were tons 'o hits. Beckett had tons 'o strikeouts. But the highlight of the game was clearly Wally getting the best of Raymond. Check it:

No comments: