Saturday, April 18, 2009

just when everything seemed okay

After my friendly call to mlb.tv today, I was able to watch the innings that I slept through last night. They were fun. I immediately switched from that game to today's game. I was able to watch the Sox hit like the Sox I know and love and score 6 runs. Then Beckett turned into Brad Penny who was imitating Dice-K and walked in a run. A big hit ensued. I'd love to tell you the details but...it was precisely as the ball was rolling around in the m-f outfield that my video froze. I jumped on the phone. Switched to masn. Nothing. Switched back to nesn. Nothing. Talked to some guy with an accent I couldn't understand. While I was on the phone the masn feed came on. He assured me that my complaint that the nesn feed was lost would be passed on. Now I'm watching the 6th in on MASN. MASN!!!!!!!! I had to endure the last two seasons without the ability to choose the feed. So I had to watch MASN on all the away game in Baltimore. THEY ARE ABSOLUTELY THE WORST AWAY FEED. EVER!!! Yeah. So I get to watch the away feed when the boys are at Fenway. I miss Jerry. I am one up on my New Englander Mother who can watch nothing because NESN is broadcasting the Bruins and she doesn't have (or otherwise need) a cable box. Comcast may suck almost as bad as MLB.tv but I doubt it.

No comments: