Thursday, January 17, 2008

Fenway Flashback: I'm Still Cuuuckooooo for Coco Crisp

June 19, 2007
Turner Field, Atlanta

Ok, there is ONE thing I do like about interleague play. I like watching Josh Beckett bat. It's really funny. He stands up there really stiff like he's not even going to swing, but then when he does swing, he can hit! Here he hits an RBI double to help his cause...

Look how smug he looks out there on second base. =) But the real highlight of this game was another amazing play by little Coco Crisp. Another unbelievable diving catch:

About the catch, Becket has this to say:
Yeah, those are my thoughts exactly! Lovelovelove me that Coco Crisp. I also love how Cora puts his fist up prematurely because he knows that if anything is in the same zip code as Coco, he's got it...Lastly, here's a cute little Manny being Manny moment that entertained the announcers:

No comments: