Thursday, July 10, 2008

On Demand TV for FREE

It's too smokey to go outside today, so I thought I'd get some computer work done. First though, I just had to post my 10 second copyright violating clip of Manny hurdling little Ellsbury, but I remembered that both my youtube and aol accounts were deleted. I check on redlasso (who are kind enough to fight the copyright fight for me) but of course they don't have nesn, so they don't have the footage for me to clip. So I search on for a new video server. I come across a few that might work for a while, until the inevitable happens... more importantly though, I came across a site called hulu where you can watch tv shows and movies for free. It's so cool. They stream almost instantly and go full screen -- real full screen without headers even! The choices are clearly limited, but I don't have cable and so this hulu thing is the coolest thing I've seen in sometime =)

No comments: