Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Spiraling out of control...

Casey and Cora came back this weekend and it looked like the team was whole again for the first time since I can't even remember when. But they had to let Julian Tavarez go, to fit Casey and Cora back on the roster. Tavarez no doubt put a crazy voodoo curse on the team. Just look at the evidence:


  • Lugo's concussion

  • Jacoby's bruised knee

  • Francona's mother in law died

  • JD Drew's sprained wrist

  • Coco's upset stomach

  • Youk in right field -- seriously, can anything good come of that?

  • Buchholz' broken fingernail

  • Big Papi's ejection

  • Beckett's win-loss record

  • THE RAYS IN FIRST PLACE



Seriously? Poor Brad Mills got way more than he bargained for, huh? Did I mention that Youk played right field? All I can say is that I can't wait for the boys to get back to Boston and put this road trip behind them. And I can't wait for a NESN game. I seriously can't take anymore talk about AJ Drew, Joey Cora, and Dustin Pedroia's bruised knee from bunting.

No comments: