Saturday, March 22, 2008

Red Sox vs. Hanshin Tigers: 1st Inning

Pedroia stuck out. Youkilis struck out. I began to think it was going to be a surprisingly tough game. I also realized I have embarrassingly little knowledge of the metric system... And then David Ortiz hit a nice, easy homerun. Here is his at-bat. Enjoy the commentary ;)
Big Papi's homer was followed by a couple of basehits and then a 3 run homerun by JD Drew. Man, it is nice to see Drew swing like this. Good times to come... I started to think this might go like those college games...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey do you know where I could watch the game online? 6am was a little early for me today but I still want to watch the game.

Thanks

lynne said...

This morning it was still linked here but it doesn't seem to be working right now??

lynne said...

Here is where it should be archived. I assume it will be sooner or later. I hope it will be!

http://boston.redsox.mlb.com/mediacenter/index.jsp?c_id=bos