Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Spring Training Highlights

Varitek ordered a World Series ring for his TOE! And Paps tried to speak Spanish. Geez! I thought I was bad at languages --

Meanwhile, the geniuses at necn.com interviewed Beckett while playing catch. Definitely the most relaxed and pleasant interview ever! Collins asked the tough questions that we all want to ask, like why do you talk with your glove over your mouth and why so many necklaces. He even threw the ball high to try for another belly siting..;)
And finally, have you seen Coco's fro? I haven't been able to find a picture of him without a hat on, but I did manage this screen grab. It's VERY impressive!
The first game is tomorrow! I only wish mlb.tv were covering more of the games, but it'll give me more time to catch up on my Fenway Flashbacks. Got a great one of Beckett beating the crap out of a water cooler for later today. He's a little scary...

No comments: