Monday, November 5, 2007

Schilling deal lookin' good...

Rumors are starting to circulate that Theo and Curt are getting close to a deal. Supposedly Curt is willing to take less to stay with the Sox which warms my little heart. I would really like to see Curt retire with the Sox rather than get a little more money for one year and play his last year who knows where... I love it when LOYALTY trumps EGO! Go Curt! (and in case you are wondering I found out that my man Theo is a newlywed =( )

Rumors also abound for Coco Crisp. Seems like everyone wants our boy... which makes me want to keep him more than ever, but love love love me that jacoby ellsbury and i hear that little jacoby only makes like 400,000/yr. What a bargain!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

His wife is also fairly pregnant with Theo II, so I don't think it's an optimal time to make your move ;-)

lynne said...

well i'm sticking to my original plan of being the future ex-girlfriend of josh beckett ;)